Monday, November 27, 2006

the Lord speaks

Last night I had a revelation from the Lord on the way home. Its kinda exciting and I hope this promise, which i know applies to one and all, will spur each and every one of us on.

As i boarded the bus and went upstairs to sit, i saw that the windows were heavily fogged up by condensation. I had thoughts that i might miss my stop. (now as i type, i have another revelation, PTL! i'll juz throw it in).

'Don't worry, you can't always see outside. As long as I'm driving and you're on board, you won't get lost.'

I suddenly get a vision of Samuel and Joshua telling me to get off the bus one similar situation, fogged up bus, early hours, cant see a thing, i chuckled to myself as i remembered it to be my first bus ride. this what's juz revealed:

'they can't always tell you your destination, trust Me. Only Me. Not man'

The next thing i knew, i was already a few stops away from home. I thought i had a long way to go.

'See? just like that, your journey will end. In the blink of an eye, it'll be over.'

I look around and see few ppl on board.

'not all the time you will be with company, but I want you to know, there are others riding with you and Me.'

The bus comes to a slow stop at a junction. I look to the right and see shadows dancing about on the foggy window. They were shadows of leaves cast by the headlights of moving cars. they looked different each time they reappeared, each time looking complicated.

'the Devil can take on many forms to get you. But remember, he can't get to you. Because you're on My bus.'

Thank You Lord. Thank You Friend. Thank You Spirit. Thank You Father. My spirit has been lifted. Reader, i hope your's has been too. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home